Celebrate digital accessibility by nominating a website or app.
Following the success of the first Australian Access Awards in 2019, the awards are returning for 2021.
Help celebrate people and organisations that have the power to make a positive difference to the community.
- Cost: nominations are free
- Nominations close: 31 July 2021
- Finalists announced: 12 October 2021
- Winners announced: 19 November 2021
Australian Access Awards 2019
South Australian Government was proud to named as a dual category winner at the 2019 awards. This for the community co-designed Online Accessibility Toolkit (accessibility.sa.gov.au):
- 2019 Accessibility Initiative of the Year
- 2019 Government Website of the Year.