Microsoft accessibility insights and Vision Australia's case study.
Read time: 40 seconds
Helping celebrate International Day of People with Disability 2019. More than 100 people joined us in Adelaide and online.
David Masters, Corporate Affairs Director and Accessibility Lead for Microsoft Australia. David sharing insights on:
- How we can all use Microsoft's tools and features to create more accessible and inclusive workplaces.
- Microsoft's own journey toward inclusion and the opportunities they see for the future.
Charlii Parker, Digital Accessibility Consultant at Vision Australia:
- Overview of the South Australian Government's approach to online accessibility.
- Launching Vision Australia's new case study: 'Push and pull: Why South Australia leads the way in online accessibility'.
The Office for Digital Government video streamed this meetup. Joined by over 40 people, online attendees included:
- government colleagues from interstate at the state and federal level
- representatives from advocacy groups and private industry.
Keep updated of events in South Australia by joining our digital inclusion and A11y accessibility meetup.