21 May 2020: Learn about inclusive design concepts and put them in to practice.
Read time: 30 seconds
This unique hands-on workshop will help participants gain an understanding of what a disability is and provide the knowledge, tools, and frameworks to design more inclusively.
Everyone attending receives a handbook and a list of resources.
- Provider: Vision Australia
- Target audience: aimed at user experience designers, user experience researchers, user interface designers and product designers
- Cost: full price $795, with discounts for groups and early bird registrations
- When: 21 May 2020, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Cliftons Adelaide, 1/80 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000
This workshop aligns with the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard and the South Australian Government's Online Accessibility Policy.