South Australian Government's Online Accessibility Toolkit.
Read time: 20 seconds
12 December 2019: South Australian Government's Online Accessibility Toolkit (accessibility.sa.gov.au) named as a dual category winner in the Australian Access Awards for:
- 2019 Accessibility Initiative of the Year
- 2019 Government Website of the Year
Held in Perth, Western Australia, the Australian Accessibility Awards are a disability-led event celebrating organisations who implement accessibility in their digital campaigns, content and resources.
Congratulations to all winners, finalists, supporters and organisers.
- December 2019: Apolitical's Global Public Service Team of the Year Finalist 2019
- November 2019: DPC Employee Recognition Award Winner 2019
- October 2019: Australian Human Rights Awards Finalist 2019
- May 2019: Online Accessibility Toolkit achieves Plain English Campaign's Internet Crystal Mark