ICT and Digital Government team for championing equality.
Read time: 40 seconds
In support of the Disability Inclusion Act 2018, we launched the South Australian Government’s Online Accessibility Policy and Toolkit (accessibility.sa.gov.au) in May 2019.
The Toolkit is also supported by an accessible website solution offered to all South Australian Government agencies.
With increased accessibility as the reason for the development of government websites, South Australian Government’s Website Design System now provides agencies with a base website made up from over 30 modules built to internationally recognised standards.
In recognition, our ICT and Digital Government Team was selected as a finalist for:
- Apolitical’s 'Global Public Service Team of the Year 2019' in the Championing Equality category.
Apolitical’s Championing Equality award recognises teams or departments that prioritise equality in their work, either in their policy development or in internal efforts.
- December 2019: Dual category winner: Australian Access Awards 2019
- November 2019: DPC Employee Recognition Award Winner 2019
- October 2019: Australian Human Rights Awards 2019 finalist
- May 2019: Online Accessibility Toolkit achieves Plain English Campaign's Internet Crystal Mark