Join us for International Day of People with a Disability.
With 4 million Australians living with a disability, it is essential that we create accessible experiences for everyone.
In recognition of International Day of People with a Disability, the South Australian Government has partnered with Microsoft to invite you to the online launch of Microsoft’s Australian Accessibility Portal.
- Thursday, 3 December 2020
- 1:30pm to 2.30pm Adelaide time (ACDT)
- Register for this event at Eventbrite.
About the event
Join Emmanuele Silanesu, Director Specialist Team, Modern Work and Security at Microsoft.
From informative webinars to simple how-to guides, the portal is a one-stop shop for everything accessibility. Helping boost productivity, improve customer experiences and enhance your reputation.
The session will feature a series of accessible videos by Microsoft’s Global Chief Accessibility Officer, Jenny Lay-Flurrie, as well as some members of the Microsoft Australia Accessibility Council, as they dive deep into the business case for accessibility.
There will also be a team of experts on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of attending
- learn how Australia is tracking in terms of accessibility
- find out how the Accessibility portal can help you start empowering your employees and customer
- get your questions answered in real time by Microsoft specialists.
For more information contact Cliff Edwards, Digital Product Manager Websites and Inclusion, ICT and Digital Government, via email@example.com.