Introduction to Web Accessibility.
Get a strong foundation in digital accessibility to make your websites and apps work well for people with disability, meet international standards, and provide a better user experience for everyone.
This course is designed for:
- content authors
- project managers
- people with disabilities.
- Start date: January 28, 2020
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 4 to 5 hours a week
- Cost: FREE, with an option to add a verified certificate for a fee
- Enrolment details and course overview (edX.org)
- Training and development - from 30 minutes to 6 weeks, many courses are provided online and free