Our policy includes all the technology our government uses.
That might be:
- Websites that the public can use.
- An intranet or extranet – websites that only our staff use.
- Apps that we create or use. Apps are programs or software for mobile phones and tablets.
- Documents we publish online. This might include:
- Microsoft Word documents
- Portable Document Format (PDF) files
- ePub files – a type of eBook.
- Online forms and surveys.
- Systems we use, such as:
- online payments
- online learning
- online accounts.
- Audio files – sound recordings, like podcasts.
- Software that we use.
This policy applies to technology that:
- we create and use
- other organisations create for us to use.
Last update: 9 September 2019, first published.