Read time: 40 seconds
Project managers play a vital role in embedding accessibility requirements throughout each project.
Why it's important
How to use your guide
- Follow the steps on each page. They aren't designed to be a list of everything you need to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). But they will cover some of the key things you need to know or do.
- Read our guide to embedding accessibility within your project.
- Plan for accessibility and conduct testing throughout your project.
- Take a short course - most are free. The 4 to 6 week options are a great starting point for project managers.
- Join the community - it's a great place to get, or give advice and support.