Read time: 40 seconds
Request a final review from an accessibility expert.
- Getting an expert audit can help find any accessibility problems with your service. It also helps to make sure you meet the Online Accessibility Policy.
Steps to take
- Read our guide to getting an accessibility audit.
- Fix any issues before your service moves into public beta. Depending on your project’s requirements, you may choose to:
- conduct this in house
- reach out to another agency
- hire an outside organisation to conduct auditing as part of your quality assurance
- Don’t leave the audit until the last minute. Ensure there’s enough time to conduct the audit and make necessary changes. Since your team have been manually testing throughout the project, this should be a lot quicker.
The Office for Digital Government can help you decide on what accessibility audit best suits your project.
Page last updated: 24 September 2020