Read time: 35 seconds
Are you using semantic elements and roles?
- Carlos is low-sighted and navigates pages by jumping to the page section Carlos wants to get to.
Steps to take
- Read the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) web accessibility tutorial on page regions.
- Use sectioning elements to create a broad outline of your page content; examples of these elements include header, nav, main and footer.
- Use content sectioning elements like section, article and aside to organise the document content into logical pieces.
- Watch World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) clear layout and design video (1 minute 5 seconds):
Page last updated: 22 June 2021