Read time: 35 seconds
Stay connected, join us for a range of future online events, speakers and webinars.
Join our distribution list by emailing email@example.com.
Everyone is welcome
You don't have to work for federal, state or local government, or work on government projects.
Our South Australian 'digital inclusion and A11y accessibility' meetup brings people together to:
- explore best practice through a range of expert speakers
- show their work
- solve problems
- build online networks and get support
We're busy working on our next online event.
Share your ideas
- if you're working on something interesting that you'd like to share with the group
- if you have an idea for an online speaker or webinar
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure what to expect? Have a look at our past events:
- 2020: Adelaide A11y #4 - writing great alternative (alt) text and video captions
- 2019: Adelaide A11y #3 - International Day of People with Disability
- 2019: YourSAy digital inclusion workshops
- 2019: Adelaide A11y #2 - plain language and Easy Read
- 2019: Adelaide A11y #1 - introduction and embedding accessibility within your organisation
- 2018: Editors SA workshop (Edu Net Solutions)