Read time: 35 seconds
Stay connected, join us for a range of future online events, speakers and webinars.
Join our distribution list by emailing email@example.com.
You don't have to work for federal, state or local government, or work on government projects.
Our South Australian Government digital meetup brings people together to:
- explore best practice through a range of expert speakers
- show their work
- solve problems
- build online networks and get support.
We're currently working on the next event but we'd love to hear from you:
- if you're working on something interesting that you'd like to share with the group
- if you have an idea for an online speaker or webinar.
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure what to expect?
Have a look at past events:
- 2020: SAGOV A11y #6 - Designing for everyone: an introduction to inclusive design
- 2020: SAGOV A11y #5 - Global Accessibility Awareness Day 'lunch and learn'
- 2020: SAGOV A11y #4 - writing great alternative (alt) text and video captions
- 2020: A11y Camp
- 2020: Australian Accessibility Conference
- 2019: SAGOV A11y #3 - International Day of People with Disability
- 2019: YourSAy digital inclusion workshops
- 2019: SAGOV A11y #2 - plain language and Easy Read
- 2019: SAGOV A11y #1 - introduction and embedding accessibility within your organisation
- 2018: Editors SA workshop (Edu Net Solutions).